Wednesday, October 31, 2007

School

How many of you hate school? probably a lot i know how you feel its boring dumb stupefying all you here is the teacher saying blah blah blah for the whole entire class. I mean what do you think she saying something you'll remember. most likely not so what do you do you talk to your neighbor you Fidel with your thumbs you sleep etc. etc. etc.. Well here's something to do LISTEN
take it from me who hasn't listened and has done ... well ... kinda bad (not totally bad) in school. So study don't let your life fall right through your fingers. Trust me.

3 comments:

Sierra said...

hey cool blog i told jess about it on hers so you might be getting some posts from her too.

Jess said...

i think ur paragraph is cute! keep up the good work in school. that was a dumb sentence. sorry. come to my blog. it is www.foreverloved01.blogspot.com

Sierra said...

Rod, are you ok?
I NEED TO GO TO MY QUIET PLACE!!!